Ana Katherine Tyler was born on October 17, 1996 to Cassandra Tyler and the Greek God Apollo. Cassandra was a musician who had been writing her own music since she was 15. Apollo left before Ana was even born, which deeply hurt Cassandra. When Ana was 5, her mother disappeared and Ana was put into foster care. Ana was diagnosed with ADHD and Dyslexia when she was 6 and she struggled a lot, so she turned to music. Playing her violin helped her to forget all of her problems and that was the one thing she always kept with her when she ran away from her multiple foster homes. When Ana was 15 she had just ran away from a family in New York City, and she found Half-Blood Hill. She was taken in by the Hermes cabin and remained unclaimed for one year until Apollo finally claimed her.
Ana's fatal flaw is that she doesn't want to have to rely on anyone. She tries to do everything herself.
Ana was put into foster care when she was five because her mother disappeared. At six, she was diagnosed with ADHD and Dyslexia. She turned to music and was constantly running away from her foster homes. When she was 11, she came across Camp Half-Blood.
Ana has brown hair which she cuts choppy at the top and leaves the rest long. She also has brown eyes and she is always happy and smiling. She always had her violin with her and always wears the necklace that turns into her bow and arrows.
- Her Violins
- Raphael Amour
- Anyone who touches her violin
- Ana has some control over the sun and sunlight
- Ana has an amazing singing voice
- Ana can play any instrument given to her but specifically loves the violin
- Ana can easily memorize any song or note she hears
- Ana is a very quick learner when it comes to music
- Ana is very skilled with the bow and arrow, her main weapon
- Ana is very good at healing both herself and others