|Between|| Jack Morgan |
|Roleplayers|| Miramc22 |
- Both go to Camp Half-Blood.
- Both have the same Archery Class.
- Both are good friends with Tori Gentry.
- Both are enemies of Claire Blackwell and Ivy Pines.
Jack's Opinion of KaliEdit
Despite the fact that Jack is not the one for romance, he does have feelings for Kali. He wanted her to like him back, and he wanted to figure out her secret. When she didn't tell him, he thought she didn't trust him, so he became determined to figure it out himself. Once he did, he began to understood Kali more, and became closer with her. He was beyond overjoyed when Kali accepted his date, but feels that their relationship is too delicate: if Jack makes one wrong move, Kali will no longer trust him and break up with him.
Kali's Opinion of JackEdit
Kali has had bad luck with a lot of boys and she has never had a social life. Whenever people think "outcast" they obviously think "Kali." She had decided to stop trying to talk to them. She had always thought about Jack but she always reminded herself to stop thinking about him. When Tori found the scale and Jack showed it to Kali at the Mess Hall, Kali knew that she should stay away from him, but she still needed to figure out the information he had about merpeople at Camp Half-Blood. She is still unsure about the feelings she has for him, but she definetly knows that there cannot be a romantic relationship between the two.
- MermaidatHeart- At first, I didn't like it that much, but now I ship it way too much.
- Miramc22- I didn't expect this to become a ship, but now, I ship it like FedEx.