- "A friend as in someone you talk to about anything without fear of judgement, someone who you get in fights with but even if they are mad at you, they will still support you no matter what. Someone you can trust your life with in the simplist situations and true life and death moments. An 'alliance' with someone is not a friendship."
- ―Lee to Porter Macenor, about what a real friend is.
Lee was born December 30 to Hecate and a soldier named Axel Rixa in Bloomfield where he was raised his entire life. His father, knowing who his mother was, trained him how to box ever since he was five, and fight with knives when he turned eight. Lee never knew who his mother was until he was 15 when his home was attacked by a Manticore. His father was severely injured after killing the monster, and with his last moments of life, gave Lee his old army knife (made of mortal steel) and the knife he used to kill the monster telling him his mother left it for him and when something like this happened to go to Long Island Sound. Lee made it to Camp a year later.
For most of his life Lee was tormented by his classmates for being strange. It was so he was kicked out twice. Before his passing his father taught him how to speak and read perfect Latin.
Lee is leaned muscled somewhat tan with brown hair, blue eyes and is always wearing a light grey jacket given to him by his father. He has some scars on his chest and arms from the Manticore attack, the most noticeable is is on his left shoulder where a spike from the creature struck him. He also has a large scar over his collarbone from his first attempt at a lightning spell.
- Lynne Lockwood (Best Friend and crush)
- Porter Macenor (Best Friend)
- Magie Sands (Sister)
- Aria Tallyn
- Allie Norvelt
- Lee possesses the ability to use magic.
- Lee has a knife given to him by his mother.
- Lee can alter the mist.
- Lee can create mistforms.
- Lee is a lot more powerful than he looks.